Now, this was supposed to be three recipes.
However, I didn’t get pictures of the handpies I made with my daughter, and it wasn’t the recipe I wanted to post. I had to change the recipe for what we got last minute. So, that’ll happen another time.
And my son has been pure hell, so we haven’t made the cupcakes just yet. Soon, I hope. I think that the break just messed with him, and since school is back in session…it’ll get better.
AND I’ll be making gluten free pancakes soon, with homemade strawberry syrup…but I need to get sprinkles because I’m picky like that. XD
Without anymore rambling…have a recipe!
1- 8oz package of cream cheese
1/2 cup of confectioners (powered) sugar
1 cup peanut butter (can be halved)
1 small container of cool whip
1 graham or chocolate crust
Reese’s Candy (optional)
- Mix together sugar, cream cheese, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add 1/2 of the cool whip and using a spatula, fold the whip into the peanut butter mixture until combined.
- Put pie in pie shell and gently spread around until even.
- Put remaining whip cream on top and spread around.
- Top with candy (optional)